Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgrutterman33
Participant
Registered since

Jun 23, 2021

Bose Quietcomfort Earbuds - Bluetooth connection drop outs on Win10 PC

My new QUIETCOMFORT earbuds pair with my Windows 10 PC, but it is not recognizing the earbuds as an audio device.  This problem doesn't occur with other bluetooth devices on my Windows 10 PC, so it's got to be a problem with the earbuds. They pair but do not connect to the computer.

I have reviewed this online, but I don't see where it has been resolved.  Is Bose going to fix this?  I didn't buy $300 earbuds to only be able to use them with my phone or have to get a degree in computer science to be able to use them.   There is a reasonable expectation that when you buy a quality product like this that it will very easily work with a PC.

I just bought these QUIETCOMFORT earbuds to use with my Windows 10 laptop for online meetings.  If there is no fix in place for this that is reasonably simple, then I want to return these for a full refund.  That would be a shame, because it would otherwise seem to be a quality product.

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Bose Quietcomfort Earbuds - Bluetooth connection drop outs on Win10 PC

Hey dgrutterman33, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a connection issue with your earbuds and Windows PC. 

Let's start with ensuring that you are connecting your earbuds correctly to the PC via following our connection guide here. If you are still unable to correctly pair the earbuds to the PC these steps here will resolve this for you. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!