Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UzairMughal
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2021

Bose QuiteComfort Earbuds not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy S7

I have recently bought the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds by reading this article https://bestheadphonecenter.com/best-headsets-for-streaming.

My primary use for these earphones was to stream my friend's games on Discord on my Mobile Phone. Often times at work, I stream the games on discord. I've been using it for my workouts as well.

But, suddenly they stopped pairing with my S7 mobile phone. They work perfectly fine with other mobile phones.

Is it because it's an old device. Or something else. 

Your help would be great.

Bose product name

Bose QuietComfort Earbuds

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S7

A detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Cannot pair with my mobile phone

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Office, Gym, Home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Tommorow

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Tried them with other Mobile Phones. They work fine.

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Bose QuiteComfort Earbuds not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi UzairMughal,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! It's great to hear how much use you've been getting out of your earbuds!

It's interesting that the earbuds are connecting to other phones, but not your S7. What I would recommend doing to start wiht is clearing the pairing between the earbuds and your phone, then connecting them back together with a fresh connection.

To clear the pairing on the earbuds, follow these steps:

• Connect the charging case to power
  • Place the earbuds in the charging case
  • Close the charging case lid for 5 seconds, then open the lid
  • In the charging case, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 30 seconds and then release it: The earbud LEDs will blink, glow solid white, and then blink blue

Once you've done this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and forget the earbuds from the Bluetooth device list, then reconnect the earbuds to the phone.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!