Bose Sound Sport earphones continuos skipping

Silent Starter

Bose Sound Sport earphones continuos skipping

Ive been using soundsport bluetooth headphones for a while, and always they have sound skipping, but now is driving me crazy.

Ive done what Bose recommends on another posts, turn off, wait 30sec, plug them 5 sec, wait a minute, turn on, and result is exactly the same.

Doesnt matter the source, MacBookAir and my iPhone 6 sound behaviour is the same. Doenst matter if its streaming, a call, saved music on the source, video call, etc. Always it has sound skipping.

Headphones, iphone, apps are the latest version and behaviour is the same. Ive tried to disconnect and have only one bluetooth connection at the same time but results are the same.

This is driving me crazy.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Sound Sport earphones continuos skipping

Hi Nivito, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your SoundSport free. I'll be happy to assist you. 

I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth pairing on the headphones and deleting the pairing from your source device. Then re-pairing the devices as if it was a new connection. I have included some instructions HERE to assist you. 

If this is unsuccessful in resolving your issue, I would recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team for assistance. You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi, im using the SoundSport Wireless, not the Free. Same recomendations?

Hi Nivito, 

I apologize for this. 

The recommendation would be the same. Both headphones use the same methods. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O