Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2019

Bose Sound Sport in ear buds

My right ear bud will not turn on. In the charger the light is on and shows fully charged. When I take it out of the charger it usually says "connecting to my devise" but I get silence. The left bud bluetooth light is on and blinking but nothing on the right. Ive tried all the methods listed on the trouble shooting forum. Help!!! They are not even 6 months old. I shouldnt be having trouble with BOSE!!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Sound Sport in ear buds

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello robeco7, 

Thank you so much for your message, welcome to the community!

I am so sorry that it would appear your right earbud of your SoundSport Free headphones are no longer showing signs of life. I would love to do what I can to assist you with this. 

So that I do not send you in circles, you have stated that you have already tested out some prior troubleshooting, can you please inform us with which steps you have tested?

We would love to get this resolved for you.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Sound Sport in ear buds

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello robeco7, 

Thank you so much for your message, welcome to the community!

I am so sorry that it would appear your right earbud of your SoundSport Free headphones are no longer showing signs of life. I would love to do what I can to assist you with this. 

So that I do not send you in circles, you have stated that you have already tested out some prior troubleshooting, can you please inform us with which steps you have tested?

We would love to get this resolved for you.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post