Tulio
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 28, 2019

Bose SoundSport Free breaking up

I have had this earphones for a bit more than a year now. For at least the last 10 or 12 months I have been experiencing audio break up when listening to music while practicing an sport activity (i.e. Biking, jogging)
Used to have and Iphone 7 which I just changed to a IPhone XS and the issue remains.
Firmware version is 2.6.0
Serial
[Edited by moderator] 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport Free breaking up

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tulio, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you clear the pairing list on the headphones and attempt to reconnect, this can be done via: 

• Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.

I would also recommend a product reset, this can be done via: 

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tulio, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you clear the pairing list on the headphones and attempt to reconnect, this can be done via: 

• Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.

I would also recommend a product reset, this can be done via: 

• Place the earbuds into the charging case
  • Plug the charging case into a wall outlet using a USB charger and wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the charging case and wait 1 minute
  • Remove the earbuds from the case and try again

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Tulio
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 28, 2019

It looks like it fixed. I will let you know in case the problem returns.

tks