Pradeep.ngm
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones -Echo problem

My new Soundsport sounds like I am in a concert hall, the echo causes irritation, I tried connecting with various devices, same issues there.

The product is up-to-date, Firmware version 3.0.4, Dom: 15-Jan-2019

Kindly help to resolve the issue.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones -Echo problem

Hi Pradeep.ngm, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that your SoundSport headphones have caused you some discomfort with echo-like noises and would love to assist you with this. 

I would firstly like you to perform a reset on the headphones by: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

As well as testing different streaming platforms and songs to see if the issues still persist. I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and if any other community members are also experiencing this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
djstevencr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Same problem here!

I'm using exactly the same Firmware version 3.0.4, and I have a big issue with the echo, very disgusting.

I tried the steps above but with no luck.

What I can do?

Highlighted

Hello djstevencr,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Communtiy.

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue and that the above steps have not helped.

Additionally, I would recommend clearing the pairing list of the headphones. This can be done by holding the Power/Bluetooth button for approximately 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then make sure that you remove/forget the headphones from any devices that you have previously connected to. Now reconnect the headphones and test the audio quality.

Let me know how this goes for you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
djstevencr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Hi Guys, thanks for the quick answer.
I just did this twice, also deleted on my phone, but still sounds with Echo.

FYI Im using a Huawei P30

Highlighted

Hello djstevencr,

I am sorry to hear that this issue persists. 

Do you have another device that you could test this with?

If the echo still occurs on the second device, then I would have to suggest exploring your service options. This is not something that can be facilitated through the Bose Community but your local customer service team will be more than happy to help with this.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Get back to me if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Highlighted
djstevencr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Hi Guys, the problem was with the telephone. 

I contacted Huawei Support, I reset the network (Settings> System> Reset> Reset network settings.) and Wipe the cache of the telephone and problem solved:
1-Turn off the device.
2-Simultaneously press the power keys and volume up.
3-Wait until the android system recovery menu appears.
4-Scroll with the volume down key to the wipe cache partition option.
5-Once placed in that option confirm the selection by pressing the power button.
6-Wait for the procedure to be carried out and the computer will restart, in case the computer does not restart automatically, select the reboot system now option.

Thanks guys