Vicky_W

Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3 issue

Hello HeLo, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am sorry but we do not have any updates at this time. As soon as we do we will post an update on the Community. 

We thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Kinga
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Hi Vicky, thanks for posting something to keep us up to date. It is disappointing the lack of responses though. I called about a month ago and mentioned this thread and nothing has happened. Was actually told they are aware and will be fixed by end October. I have even had my earphones replaced at JB HiFi not realising the firmware was the issue at the time. So we have also wasted a retailers time and they think they have a faulty product to return, in turn wasting your time when it was just a firmware issue.

Also can you please un-mark this thread as 'solved' because that couldn't be further from the truth and whoever marked it as solved needs a talking to because they clearly did not read and understand the issue.

Olemoal
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2019

Hi Vicky,
i fully agree with the answer of kinga. This thread can’t be closed bc we all have the same issue, and we all Know that before the firmware update, your product worked fine, and because i’m a software engineer, i know that it should be quite simple for the Bose software staff to fix that and make us happy. Thanks for your help. Rgds 

Olivier

Kinga
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Ok @bose it's getting a bit ridiculous now.  Can you please tell me how to get a full refund. I purchased SPORTS earphones NOT Windows 10 earphones! I was told end of October for a firmware fix and it's now the end of November.  I bought the earphones specifically for the heart rate.  So my $300 earphones are really worth about $150 when you look at models out there without pulse monitor. 

Please reply.  I will end up going to your store at Carindale soon to lodge a formal complaint.  This really isn't acceptable. 

vmannello
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Wanted to chime in as I’m facing the same issue. Updated my headphones and lost HR connectivity. Feature worked fine prior to update.

The lack of response is really sad.

@Andy_B  Do you have any updates or a better contact info for a person that might?

SanMan
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2017

I have this issue as well but with Apple Watch.  I can get it working with a workaround.  Every time I turn on the headphones, I need to 'forget' the HR sensor on my watch, turn off the headphones, turn them back on, then pair the HR sensor.  This behavior is seen on two different Apple Watches.  All previous firmwares have worked seamlessly as far as allowing the watch to reconnect to the previously paired HR sensor.

Please provide a method of downgrading the firmware or fix the issue!

I did notice a sticky post saying firmware 3.0.4 was released but the newest detected for this headset is 3.0.3.

Thanks, team!

Kinga
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Hey mate,  there was a post a couple days ago on how to downgrade.  I tried and it worked.  I also replied to that post on how crap bose customer service was.  Both posts appear to have been deleted! Good on you bose leaving this as solved deleting the workaround,  not providing a real solution and sneakily deleting the workaround and still not commenting! 

SanMan
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2017

I'd love to know the downgrade process.  The advanced menu on the firmware web page no longer shows previous versions.  I just want to go back to the previous one that worked fine.

Kinga
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

@SanMan here is the link.*Removed by moderator*. 

Be quick before they delete the post again.

SanMan
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2017

@Kinga Thanks for helping.  Much appreciated!

@Vicky_W I'm not sure if you or another mod is removing helpful info from the forum but realize that months have gone by with no action from Bose to correct the issues people are having.  Perhaps you don't believe they are real.  But indeed it's ridiculous to prevent customers from helping each other on a community forum.  If you don't want that to be the path of least resistance, well, get busy (actually) listening to your customers and fixing your issues!