Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3 issue

It is not solved at all. My Bose Soundsport Pulse got completely useless after updating the firmware to the latest version. The HR monitoring is not working with any app. It is so disgusting that Bose technical support intentionally prevent to solve this issue and they ban users who are complaining. There was a workaround how to downgrade to the previous version of firmware but it is not working anymore. I am very frustrated, now my super HR monitoring earplugs were downgraded to a simple earplug which can be only used to listen to music 😞 I will never buy any Bose devices again! 

Highlighted

Hey Lyniah, 

Thanks for posting. 

Have you tried the steps here? If so, are your headphones up to date? You can check if there has been an update recently at http://btu.bose.com. Also, ensuring your phone is up to date is a great step. If you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

I have exactly the same issue. I've been in email contact with my local Bose service center and they seem totally ignorant of this pretty fundamental flaw.

Can someone from Bose step up and provide an status update on this known and fundamental fault?

...and please, please don't provide any stupid "answers" such as trying something that doesn't work.