Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3

Hi Ciapak, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. 

Please do attempt to reach back out to the team on Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 via (48) 22-853-0031. I would highly recommend that you call when the center opens for the fastest response rate. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Thanks for your reply. For me it is a kind of a vicious circle. Official communication channel for polish customers does not work, and when I try to use another one they ask me to use the official one. What I suppose to do? Are there any way of escalating the problem? And yes, I did try to contact them on business hours (9-17), I did send the oficial form and I did not recive the answer even though I waited more then 2 business days.

Highlighted

Hi Ciapak, 

Thanks for updating me on this and I appreciate you attempting to call the team again. 

Could you please reach out to us via direct message so that I can look into this further for you? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Same issue here.  After 3.0.3 update, can't connect to from Endomondo the pulse on my Soundsport.  Everytihing wak working OK before the update.  No additional changes on my cellphone (Note 9 - Oreo) or Endomondo version (19.3.5).

Thank you for your comments.

Highlighted

Hello guele02,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am very sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with your SoundSport Pulse Wireless Headphones. 

Can you please confirm for us what troubleshooting you have already attempted? Have you looked into what has been previously suggested within this thread?

Please get back to us, we would love to do what we can to assist you with this.

Tegan M 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Hello:

Yes, the reboot proposed by Zoe_C and the steps given by Vicky_W, plus erase and reconnect the headphones to my cell phone and reinstall the Endomondo app.  It seems that the only new thing in place is the new firmware.

If you have any suggestions, pls let me know.

Thank you!

Highlighted

Hello guele02, 

I'm sorry that these options have no provided a solution to your problem. 

How did you update the headphones? If it was through the Bose Connect app, I would highly recommend visiting btu.bose.com on your computer to ensure that the update was installed correctly. 

Get back to us and let us know the outcome.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Hello Charlotte:

Yes, It was done through the Bose Update web page.  I updated the SoundSport and a QC35 to the 3.0.3 firmware.  Both of them are working flawlessly, except for the SondSport hear rate info in Endomondo (the HR info is showed Ok with the Bose Connect App.)

Thank you!

Highlighted

Hello guele02,

Thanks for confirming this. 

Could you please ensure that the Endomondo app is the latest available version?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Hello:

Yes, I reinstalled Endomondo 19.3.5 (latest version) without successful.  This is the same version that was working ok before the Soundsport firmware update.

Regards.

Leonardo.