Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3
Thanks for getting back to me Lenardo, can you please confirm if you are connecting your headphones this way? I can only find instructions on the website for connecting the headphones to the app via an iPhone, and it does state that the headphones are not officially supported which may be where the issues lie?
Jabra Sport Pulse
To record your heart rate using the Jabra Pulse headset (or Bose Pulse headset - not officially supported), please follow these steps:
- Please make sure that your earphones are fitted correctly.
- Open your phone settings and turn on Bluetooth. Do not pair the HRM to your phone in the iPhone’s general Bluetooth settings. (If your HRM is already paired with your iPhone, please go to the Bluetooth settings and click the “i” next to the device name on the device list -> Click “Forget This Device”).
- Open the Endomondo app and go to “Settings” -> Heart Rate -> Click “Search”. Your HRM device will now show up on the screen.
- Confirm the connection by clicking “OK” Your device should now be listed under “Connected Devices”.
- Now go to the tracker screen and click on one of the data output fields and select "Heart Rate". During the workout, your heart rate and your current heart rate zone (R, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5) will be displayed in the selected field. (You can set up your HR zones here)
- Track your workout.
I presume that the setup of the headphones would be the same process for Android, but you would need to speak to Endomondo for further information.
I hope this helps?