Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3

Same, can see heartbeat in Bose app, but not longer in Endomondo. then switched to MapMyfitness, it worked for a day, or perhaps a single work out, i am not sure... then no more. Same thing, cannot connect. I have had rare success, have MayMyFitness scan for device, while I quickly switch back to Bose app. MayMyFitness then lists a second device, next day same BS. Bose please provide methid to downgrqde to older firmware, then you'll know if that is what fixes this. No allowing to downgrade seems like fishy business move on your part. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Pulse firmware 3.0.3

So I see this thread and others reporting the same issue is three years old and still no solution that works for anyone reporting the issue.

I wish I'd read this thread before buying these earlier tonight.  The sound quality is amazing, but my main reason for purchasing these is I got tired of my sweaty, smelly old chest-strap HR Monitor.  If the HR Monitor on these headphones doesn't work, there's no reason for me to use them.  My old headphones/HR Monitor combo was working fine, if a bit on the ripe side.

Looks like I'll be returning these to Costco tomorrow which, again, sucks because the sound quality is excellent.

I'm finding it pretty difficult to believe that there's not been another firmware update since 2017.  This is NOT a good look for y'all, Bose. 😞