Bose SoundSport Wireless Rubber Peeling around buttons, difficult to operate

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Bose SoundSport Wireless Rubber Peeling around buttons, difficult to operate

Hi,

I bought my Bose SoundSport Wireless  headphone in June.I really enjoy using my headphone until last week the rubber is peeling around the volume control buttons both the side. It's really difficult to use.

Can you please help me on how to solve this?

IMG-6547.JPG

Many Thanks!

Sambit

8 REPLIES

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless Rubber Peeling around buttons, difficult to operate

Hi Sambit,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to see that. I see how that can be frustrating. I would recommend contacting your local support team for available options. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us." 

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless Rubber Peeling around buttons, difficult to operate

I have a soundsport pulse that was given as a gift last year around july. Now the silicone rubber on the right earphone ia peeling off near the power button. Ive read that this is a defect with all soundsports and are being replaced for free. I contacted the only 3rd party local service center for bose here in the philippines but was refused free replacement. Also Prior to contacting them,i had a chat with a bose rep from the us and he said that if im in the us he could have replaced it for free since this is a known issue. My question is what is the difference if im in a different country. Bose should have the same quality of service all over where their product is being sold. Bose pls replace my soundsport.

Hi Nathaniel Aguilar

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but let's see if we can get this resolved.  I'd like to reach out to you via PM to gather a little more information.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Quiet Contributor

Ok thank you for reaching out asap. The serial number is ***Mod Edit***. Its already out of its warranty period. However this rubber cover and decal peeling off seems to be a design or a material problem that should be addressed regardless of warrany status.

Quiet Contributor

Am i going to post the sn and my email here?

Hi Nathaniel Aguilar

If you reply to the private message directly, it should be sent to our private inbox

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Quiet Contributor

***Mod Edit***

Quiet Contributor

***Mod Edit***