Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 30, 2020

Bose soundsports will not switch on

I have some Bose Sound sport headphones. After use the other night I placed them on charge. Now when trying to turn them on they won’t. I get nothing from them. If I plug them back in the light flashes orange again 😢 gutted! Help! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Re: wont turn on

Quality control of Bose products is poor, I have 3 headphones with the same issue after 1 years worth of use. I would suggest JBL or Sony in the future.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

I bought my wireless soundsport 18 mo ago.  was working great.  recently batter of the earbuds start at 100% and quickly dwindle to off within 10 mins especially if listening to continuous music.  I updated latest firmware via btu.bose.com but still no luck.  Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2020

my soundsports earbuds aren't charging

my sound sports earbuds aren't charging.  Just the amber light is glowing no matter how many hours i charge it. also, it isn't connecting with my phone. the light beside the Bluetooth symbol isn't glowing. after i switch off the charging, the amber light is going off and the earbuds aren't turning on or off.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

Same thing is happening to me. Did you get a resolution? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Soundsport stopped charging or switching on

My Soundsport suddendly stopped working. It does not get switched on and while connected to the supplied USB cord it keeps the red light on and does not charge at all. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

Headphones do not charge fully or keep charge

I have a pair of SoundSport wireless headphones that I purchased last March. In the past few months I have been experiencing charging issues. I will charge my headphones to full but when I use them immediately after taking them off charge the battery will be at 80% or 60%. I also find that if they are fully charged but I don't use them for time the battery drains. 

I have turned off bluetooth in all devices they are connected to as I thought that maybe they were connecting by default and causing the battery to drain but the issue still occurs.