Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

Hello Everyone, 

I am sorry that your SoundSport Wireless are not charging. 

If you have exhausted all troubleshooting, please follow the steps in my last post to explore the service options for your headphones. 

I am sorry that we could not help more via the forums. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

Same as all the others:

1st pair, after 18 months, would turn back on by itself after 20 seconds and never go off. Then after a few days, stopped charging and turning on altogether.

Bought a new pair 1 week ago.  Charge a 1st time, Ok. Used them twice - still 70% battery left.  Nxt time I tried to use them: no battery.  Plugged them back for charge, and got a blinking amber light. My PC also recognised them (and offered to upgrade the firmware through the corresponding Bose App). But despite this, they won't turn on again.   Now, when I plug them, I don't get any light at all anymore. They only become warm.

Very disappointing. These are great earphones - WHEN THEY WORK.

I can't believe Bose is letting such defects un solved for many years, on what is otherwise a very good product.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 8, 2020

Soundsport not charging

ive had my soundsport headphones for just over a year. Im trying to charge them and once plugging them in the red light comes on for about 10-15 seconds then turns off and no charge has been applied.

ive tried all recommended trouble shooting tips to no avail.

can you please help or point me in the right direction 

thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 10, 2020

Soundsport Wireless not charging

I have been using soundsport Wireless from last 1 year, this is my first bose product and I must say the battery issues have left me disappointed.

Whenever I keep the earphones on charge the light turns green in 5 seconds, it shows 100% battery for 2 mins and suddenly drains out within 5 mins. I have repeated this process with different chargers, different electric sockets, but the issue persists. 

Please provide a resolution 

Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Wireless not charging

@arjit.bansal, check out the steps in this thread to gert this resolved!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Red light

Help needed at the end of my tether!

My Bose sport headphones are showing a solid red light and won’t charge. This happened all of a sudden after carrying out the same charging process as I’ve always done. 

They won’t even charge when using my Bose 

Travel charger? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

wont turn on

I just got my bose soundsport headphones and they have been charging for 6 hours and still blinking orange and won't turn on. Are they broken

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2020

Re: wont turn on

Our one year old (black) soundsport wireless will not charge after following all of these issues. This is my partner's pair and I've only ever charged them on the cable Bose provided with a Belkin wall charger. I have the same ones in blue with a while different problem. So $400 worth of headphones aren't working and I see staff in this thread have become unresponsive. Not a good sign! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

New headphones died after one use

On 11 July this year I bought a pair of SoundSport wireless headphones.  They lasted 4.5 usages - dying in the middle of the fifth.  I attempted to charge and reset and the charge light illuminated but they never turned on again.  Being less than a month old I took them back to the retailer and they gave me a replacement pair.  

The new pair lasted only 1 use and when I went to use for a second time they wouldn't turn on.  Again the charge indicator comes on when plugged in but the power button does nothing.  

My last pair (the pulse model) lasted about 3 years before the left speaker gave up. My wife and daughter also have SoundSport headphones so I'm pretty used to using these earphones.  I was surprised at the fault of my new pair and the fact that I'm having a similar fault after one use of the replacement is a real concern.  When I take this pair back I will be asking for money back as there seems to be an underlying fault in this new model.

I have seen some instructions about factory reset from 2017 but are the different instructions for the 2020 model?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

I can't see the thread of replies. Were you able to get this fixed? Mine are doing the same thing. Help!!!