Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 12, 2019

Re: Bose SoundSport Wireless not charging

all the suggestion, rebooting the  phone, update to lasted software, using it till turn off

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2017

I'm having the same exact problem.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

To simply say you are having the same problem is not enough. To everyone who has the same problem tell us what you've done - in detail - to try and fix the problem yourselves. Then we won't have to keep replying with the same reply over and over again. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

I have the same issues with my Bose wireless. After plug in for charging, the LED blinked several times in orange and then turned green, indicating it is already fully charged. But, guess what it is not.. it never reached 100% capacity. 

Tried everything from upgrading firmware, turning on and off, complete discharge and full charge.. nothing worked. In the end, i bring it to the service centre.. they checked it and said there was something wrong with the battery. And replaced it with new unit.

Oh yeah fyi guys, i have returned this bloody thing twice to the service centre.. and gues what?? both of the product have the same charging problem.. i guess this is the last time i am gonna use this brand...

Farewell Bose.. sad to see such a great brand being stained by poorly quality controlled product.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 12, 2019

I sent the defective ones and sent me a new cheap chinese version, the quality is so bad. I compared with other and even the bag looks so cheap with so low quality obviously the sound is bad compared with the other

Highlighted

Hello Ernesto,

We are very sorry that you are experiencing issues with your replacement SoundSport Wireless headphones. 

I am very sorry that you have had this experience, this is not what we would expect to occur after an exchange. Please contact your regions product support team who will happily look into this for you as the community are unable to facilitate this.  Please follow this link select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Honestly Bose, there is a MAJOR trend here with your soundsports.  Everyone with these headphones are experiencing the same issue.  Your solution is incredibly frustrating since it involves someone having to give up their headphones for 2-3 weeks before recieving another defective unit.  It is blatantly obvious that it is a hardware or software issue on your end.  I talked to your support center and the guy on the phone admitted that everyone is having the same issue and that the only solution you guys have are to circulate headphones.  You guys make the best sound quality without a doubt, but I am starting to lose trust in your customer care.

I just got off the phone with your customer service and it made me sad to see that you guys are moving towards not caring about the customer.  You do us a disservice when you try to cover up your mistake.  

Highlighted

Hello HeMayne, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am incredibly sorry that you are having these issues with your SoundSport Wireless headphones. I would always recommend for customers to try the troubleshooting mentioned in this thread to try and resolve the issue, if not as you mentioned we have a customer service team on hand to deal with these issues. I am sorry if you were misinformed but there is only a small percentage of users facing this problem. I can understand that it seems more but the quantity of units sold vs the amount that are facing issues is very minute and on the forums, you only tend to see people who have issues and need help and not so many who just love their headphones. 

For those that do face issues, we have some great service options available.

I am sorry that you were misinformed and for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

My bose soundsport earphones are just under two years old and after starting to lose charge more quickly the past few weeks the battery / charging unit has now totally given up. The unit is heating up when plugged into the usb cable for a couple of hours but you cannot power up. I have bought several Bose earphones and speakers over the years - so not impressed with the soundsport model

Highlighted

Hello Hawthorn500, 

Thank you for posting, welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the battery on your SoundSport headphones. If you have tried the troubleshooting outlined earlier in this thread, I would kindly suggest reaching out to support in your country. Details can be found here

Kind regards,

Jeff G