Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Bose SoundSport rubber and power switch expanded and peeling off

I have Bose SoundSport for about 2 years now. It is in pretty good shape since I barely use it. 3 days ago, I plugged to charge the unit. When I checked it, the rubber on the right ear expanded and started to peel away together with the power switch. I thought it just slid off but cannot put it back since the rubber expanded. It still working very fine but from time to time I had to find the small piece of plastic which is the switch because it keeps falling. I don't want to attached with glue because it is not proper, the rubber needs to be tight fit.

Does Bose provide replacement for such kind of issue in the product? I think the rubber material used was not the good kind. It expands.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport rubber and power switch expanded and peeling off

Hi ogiepogi,

We are very sorry to hear that you are having this experience. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  Due note at this time we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to centre closures from COVID-19. Alternatively you can reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter, an agent here will also be more than happy to do what they can to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.