K_M_Marugg
Participant
Registered since

Aug 16, 2019

Bose SoundSport small StayHear tips are too large

The medium they arrived in did not fit in my ears, and the small tips are also too big. Either they cause discomfort and pain after only 30 seconds of use, or I wear them further to the outside of my ears and they fall out. Is there anywhere I can get smaller ear pieces, even off-brand? I really like the idea, and I got them as a gift, and don't think it's possible to return them. 

3 REPLIES 3
Districtdweller
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

Re: Bose SoundSport small StayHear tips are too large

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? My wife is experiencing the same problem (with the StayHear tips for the Quiet Comfort 20) and we'd really like to figure out a way to make this work instead of just returning them. Thanks!

CuriosityGirl
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2020

I am having the same issue of the small tips being too big.  Does anyone have a solution?

racerkate
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

Having the same problem with the quiet comfort buds, which is super disappointing because the non wireless bose earbuds I had fit perfect. The umbrella part that's meant for noise cancelling doesn't get smaller in the "small" size, and this part puts uncomfortable pressure on the tunnel of my ear. No solutions yet, but hopefully if this thread gets more attention we might stir up some guidance.