Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Bose Soundsport Earbuds - connectivity issues

Bose product name Soundsport Earbuds

Country USA

Firmware Version 

App Version 4.4.3

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (iPhone 11, IOS 14.4.2

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce Right earbud will randomly have no sound. Earbuds will show as connected on the phone, but there will be no audible “connected” as the right earbud isn’t working. Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting. Shutting down phone and restarting. Forgetting and resetting up. There has been no rhyme or reason when it finally does reconnect. At the moment, I have been unsuccessful in getting the earbuds to properly connect so that the right earbud works.

What environment do you experience the issue in? Anywhere

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? This has happened since I purchased the earbuds less than a month ago.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Forgetting and reconnecting

Disconnecting and reconnecting

Shutting off Bluetooth and turning back on.

Connecting case to power and then trying to reconnect. 

Turning phone off and on.

Eventually, the earbuds will finally properly connect.

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: Bose Soundsport Earbuds - connectivity issues

Hello EasyAs123, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums.

I would love to assist you in getting this issue resolved, however, I really would need to know which specific SoundSport headphones you have. You can use this page here to type in the serial number of your headphones.  This will then tell you the specific name of your device.

I very much look forward to your response. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
EasyAs123
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Marvin_B

Hi EasyAs123!

Thank you for getting back to us!

I suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps at this PAGE.

When you have tried the all the possible solutions, there is a link in the page as well to send the unit for service.

Hope that helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!