Participant
Registered since

Apr 25, 2020

Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones Charging case issue

Hello Bose Support,

I've been recently facing charging case issue for my Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones.

Here is the problem, I put the charging case plug in for its charging it will charge for few minutes and there will be weird 2 lights continously blinking 2nd led and 4th led out of 5 leds which display. After sometime charging resumes and again get back to 2nd and 4th led blinking mode. It's taking very lot of time for charging. During this issue when 2nd and 4th lights are blinking i remove the charging cable and put it after 10 seconds then charging will continue but not long, again that blinking problem comes back. It's very irritating to charge case everytime removing the cable and putting back. Kindly advise for an solution.

Thank you, 

Regards, 

Bose Loyal Customer, 

Bharat. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones Charging case issue

Hi Bharat!

I'm sorry to hear you're facing some trouble charging your headphones - that sounds like quite a pain.

What I'd recommend trying, first of all, would be to test a different cable for charging, to see if you notice a difference in the LEDs. Also, a great next step would be a reset of the headphones with the following:

1. Place your earbuds in the charging case
  2. Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  3. Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  4. Remove your earbuds from the case.

Let me know if you find anything improves from trying that.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones Charging case issue

I have the same issue too and I reset the headphones as recommended. No help at all. 
I’ve have my true wireless since November 2018.