Highlighted
sjbhatt120
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones not working/responding to me

It just stopped working and isn't responsive to anything. 
My Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones suddenly stopped working/responding. There is power but I don't know why it's not responding despite numerous resets and numerous attempts to resync and pair. 

If I hit the button on the left, the white light keeps flashing but nothing happens and I get no reaction on the right headphone. Is this the white light of death for the headphones? Are Bose so weak now that they can't withstand the pressures of me using them while on the computer??

I'm beyond frustrated with Bose's poor support as your chat and phone support can't even help me. 

I got these as a Gift last year but I'm so pissed because I used to trust Bose but it's just been downhill ever since they introduced wireless. 

I'm heavily considering going back to Beats/ Apple because I'm just tired of calling/emailing and getting nothing from the support team. 

If anyone finds a solution to this, please let me know. 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
borntrini63
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Wireless Headphones not working/responding to me

I am having the same exact problem with my Bose soundsport headphones. They were working perfectly well up until this weekend and I have also had mine for a year. Numerous resets and re-pairings have not worked. I tried to connect with Bose through their chat but it is not available. If you have a solution, please let me know!

sjbhatt120
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

I just spend an hour on the phone and did an update via computer. 

It did not work and I'm still having the same issues and am pissed off because they're just running around in circles. 

I'll keep you updated if something works but right now, it looks as if I am going to go back to Apple Air Pods

borntrini63
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Great, keep me updated! I will be contacting them by phone tomorrow to check to see if they have a solution. Are they at least offering to repair it? 

jmyrs97
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2019

They offer a free replacement if its in the warranty....BUT don't bother! My headphones broke after a week of regular use...I sent mine in to be replaced almost three weeks ago and haven't even heard back from them! They never confirmed they received my broken ones and never even told me when they'll be sending out the new ones! I have to keep contacting them and they respond saying they will send out confirmation as soon as possible. But here I am sitting without any notice....the product wasn't even worth this annoyance of getting a new pair!