patfhou
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2019

Bose Soundsport Free Wireless - case only charging when plugged in

Hi,

My earbuds stopped charging when the case is not plugged into a power supply.  If I place the earbuds in the charging case only even when fully charged, the earbuds will not charge.  Has anyone else experienced this issue before? I've tried resetting the case but have not had any luck.

3 REPLIES 3
Liam_G

Re: Bose Soundsport Free Wireless - case only charging when plugged in

Hello Patfhou, thanks for reaching out! 

Sorry to hear that your are having charging issues with your earbuds. Let's get this resolved for you! 
I would recommend that you check the connection points for any dust or debris stopping them from charging. 

I also suggest that you ensure the earbuds are up to date with the latest firmware version. You can do this from the updater website: BTU.bose.com

Looking forward to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
patfhou
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2019

Hi, 

I've tried using the BTU.bose.com update, nothing happens with the charging case or earbuds.  Any suggestions?

Rgds,

Jessie_O

Thanks for giving this a go patfhou. I'm sorry to hear that it was unsuccessful. 

At this point, I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to assist you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!