Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Bose Soundsport Wireless - Boot Loop

Hello,

I have a problem with my Bose soundsport wireless in ear headphones.

When I try to turn on the headphones then it seems that it is getting stuck in a kind of boot loop. You can here "Akku 90 Proz" (I don't know the exact words in english as my device is on german) - translated freely: "battery on 90 perc...." - then sometimes "battery on 90 percent" or "battery 90" or "batt" then it loops again. The percent specification depends on charged battery.

I was able to upgrade the firmware with my computer and the website states that is the current firmware installed. The battery and bluetooth LEDs are are turning on and off while trying to boot. The LED for the battery is green when fully charged while plugged in.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks & Regards

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundsport Wireless - Boot Loop

Hi DerDa, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing, this certainly isn't normal behavior. 

Thank you for trying the update, it's a shame that it didn't resolve your issue. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to help you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.