becarey
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Bose Soundsport Wireless doesn't have sound coming out of right ear

I bought these headphones two days ago.  Right after I took them out of the box and turned them on, there was no noise coming out of the right ear.  I looked up ways to fix this, including trying another streaming device, charging the headphones the full way and resetting the actual headset.  After exhausting all approaches, the headphones still have no noise coming out of the right ear.  Where do I go from here?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundsport Wireless doesn't have sound coming out of right ear

Hi becarey, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to read that you are having some odd audio issues with your SoundSport Wireless Headphones and would love to assist you further. 

I appreciate all the troubleshooting that you have attempted already and I am sorry that the issue still persists. Please can you also ensure that the headphones are running the latest software version via connecting them to a PC and going to Btu.bose.com and following the on-screen instructions, this should resolve this issue for you. If it does not and you still only have audio from one ear then,  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of the reset. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.