Highlighted
raceliskevin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Bose Soundsport free Wireless call problem with Huawei P30 Pro

Good day, 

I'm having a problem with my Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones when making a call through my Huawei P30 Pro. I can clearly hear the voice of the opposite line but they can't hear what I'm saying. Also, I've observed that everything works fine when I'm using it on online mobile games when talking to other players. 

Hoping for your immediate response. 

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Soundsport free Wireless call problem with Huawei P30 Pro

Hello raceliskevin, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear the recipient of your calls are unable to hear you. 

Firstly, is this a new problem you are facing, had this worked previously?

Through what service do you take your calls? For example is this cellular or via a WiFi service such as Whatsapp?

Can you try connecting your headphones to another Bluetooth device to see if you receive the same result?

Please let us know, we would love to offer you some troubleshooting for this. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

raceliskevin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Good day,

1. Firstly, is this a new problem you are facing, had this worked previously?

It's a new problem I encountered using my Huawei P30 Pro. It worked well with my previous phone Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

2. Through what service do you take your calls? For example is this cellular or via a WiFi service such as Whatsapp?

Using cellular. 

3. Can you try connecting your headphones to another Bluetooth device to see if you receive the same result?

It worked well with Iphone and Samsung phones. 

Thank you.

Hey raceliskevin, 

Thank you for posting and updating us on this. 

It appears to be an issue with the Huawei P30, as the headset works with other devices. Let's attempt a few different troubleshooting steps so we can confirm this. 

I would recommend that we start with these steps listed here as they should help with the connection, then you can reattempt the calls again. 

Please can you also ensure that both your device and headset are running the latest firmware version. To do this on your headphones, please connect them to a PC via the USB charging cable, then visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B