bikeeg
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 10, 2018

Bose Soundsport wireless (Not the new true wireless model)

So of all people including me knows that there is some battery calibration issue with the bose soundsport wireless since the initial days of its launch. Now I have been looking at different threads regarding Battery issue about this product on Bose's community platform. All I really see is People from Bose commenting the same troubleshooting steps again and again.

Now, I am still under warranty and would like to replace my earphones provided, This issue has been seriously looked onto by bose and that they have rectified these issues on the products that have been manufactured recently, say for instance starting 2019. Also, it goes without saying that I and hell lot of other people have spent quite a lot of money on these earphones. Is bose really concerned about the customer feel cheated on buying these earphones?

Another Scenario, what if these earphones are still being shipped with the existing bug/issues. What is the best thing for me to do?

P.S - I have performed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on all of the threads opened for this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Soundsport wireless (Not the new true wireless model)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello bikeeg,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry that you are facing battery issues with your SoundSport Wireless headphones. We would love to get this resolved for you and if the troubleshooting in the community has not resolved this issue, as your product is within its warranty an agent will be able to process an exchange for you via our product support line. 

This issue should not occur with your replacement set of headphones, however if this is the case do not hesitate to get in touch with your regions support team, an agent will be more than happy to resolve the issues which you are experiencing. 

To find your local support team,please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello bikeeg,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry that you are facing battery issues with your SoundSport Wireless headphones. We would love to get this resolved for you and if the troubleshooting in the community has not resolved this issue, as your product is within its warranty an agent will be able to process an exchange for you via our product support line. 

This issue should not occur with your replacement set of headphones, however if this is the case do not hesitate to get in touch with your regions support team, an agent will be more than happy to resolve the issues which you are experiencing. 

To find your local support team,please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

bikeeg
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 10, 2018

thank you for your reply Tegan.

I shall connect with the local Bose customer care next week and see how this goes. For now, I am testing my device thoroughly to report any other unnoticed problems these earphones may have.

Regards,

Bicky