Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2020

Bose Soundsport wireless left bud charging issue

Hi,

I am having an issue with my Wireless SoundSport earphones.  I keep the case fully charged and the internal lights flash to indicate charging however the left bud beeps 3 times after an hour ( I assume this means the battery is about to run out) then it cuts out 5 minutes after the beep.  

Has anyone else seen this problem and if yes how where you able to fix?  Another thing I noticed when looking at the information on the bose app is it is recognising the right bud serial number but saying the left bud is not connected however it is connected as I was listening to music through it at the time?

Hope I can get a resolution as not ready to give upon these ones just yet. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundsport wireless left bud charging issue

Hi Morty32, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the left earbud not charging. Let's see what I can suggest for you!

I recommend making sure you have the current firmware version. Head over to the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and follow the on-screen instructions. Once complete, try again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Jessie,

Thanks I completed the firmware update successfully and used the earphones this morning but unfortunately it has not fixed the issue.  Still powered off after an hour. 😔

Highlighted

Hi Morty23, 

Thanks for attempting this troubleshooting, I am sorry this issue persists. 

What I would suggest in this instance is that you reach out to your local support for further assistance. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will happily assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.