Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2020

Bose Soundsport

I bought Bose Soundsport over 2 years ago. My warranty has run out and I was thinking about buying them again as I love the quality of sound. Have their been any improvements over the past year from the originals?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Soundsport

Hey Wheels09, 

Thank you for your post and your loyalty to Bose. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the quality of sound. 

Are you experiencing an issue with your SoundSport headphones? If so I'll be more than happy to assist you in any way that I can. 

Before purchasing the headphones again, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team as they may be able to offer you some out of warranty services for your headphones. They will be able to assist with your query about improvements as they will know which type of SoundSport headphone you own. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to help you!

If there is anything else I can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!