JHM
Participant
Registered since

Feb 13, 2021

Bose Soundspot Wirless Headphones case and charging cord

I have misplaced both the case and charging cord for my Bose Sound Sport Wireless headphones.  I can't find any vendor (Bose included) that sells replacements.  Any help would be appreciated

Bose product name

Pose Soundsport Wireless Headphones

Country

USA

Firmware Version

No idea.

App Version

No Idea.

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Lost case and charging cord.  I have been to Amazon and Bose and searched using Google and a number of click-thrus.  No luck. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Just drained batteries.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Lost them a few days ago.  The headphones were great when the batteries were charged.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I have been to Amazon and Bose and searched using Google and a number of click-thrus.  No luck. 

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose Soundspot Wirless Headphones case and charging cord

The Soundsport Wireless can be charged by just the cable.  It's a standard Micro-USB that you should be able to pick up in most electrical retailers (ie best buy).

It could be that the case is discontinued as the SSW were replaced by the Soundsport Frees (although they were sold alongside for a while).  However it could be worth trying the Bose support phone number in your country.  They stock spare parts that are not on their website, and it may now be considered a spare part rather than an accessory (no promises though :))

Sam_F

Re: Bose Soundspot Wirless Headphones case and charging cord

Hey JHM,

I'm sorry to hear you're misplaced your cable and case, but the good news is we can help you get replacements.

As Morlock states, you can visit a third-party retailer if easier, to find a micro-USB cable. In regard to the 'case', is this a carry case or a portable charging case? Either way, you will be able to order a replacement by reaching local support via phone. Give the team a call, and we should be able to resolve things - but let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!