ASUTH
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2021

Bose Sport Earbuds - Left earbud not working

Is anyone else having issues with Bose Sport Earbuds?

I simply can't reconnect the left earbud to anything.

I get no sound.

I've tries on several bluetooth devices, rebooting, forgetting devices, etc.

Still get nothing.

Not only that, but when I put it in the charger, it clearly gets into lace, and the lights goes on.

Yet, when I try to do a software update, or simply open the Bose app, the left earbud is at 0%, and can't be found...

I have left them both in the case, plugged in, so I know it has full 100%.

Any advise would help,

Thanks 

Bose product name

Bose Sport Earbuds

Country
Canada

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on
Android, iPhone, Windows 10

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose Sport Earbuds - Left earbud not working

Author Accepted Answer selected by ASUTH

Hey @ASUTH, welcome to the Bose Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are experience issues with the left side of your Bose Sport Earbuds. I will do all I can to help resolve this.

You've been through some great troubleshooting steps already. Could you confirm if by rebooting you mean the reset that is shown here? If not, please follow the steps listed there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Charlotte_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by ASUTH

Hey @ASUTH, welcome to the Bose Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are experience issues with the left side of your Bose Sport Earbuds. I will do all I can to help resolve this.

You've been through some great troubleshooting steps already. Could you confirm if by rebooting you mean the reset that is shown here? If not, please follow the steps listed there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

ASUTH
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2021

Hi 

I clicked the wrong button

I have tried that method of resetting several times

and it did nothing.

I've tried other ways too…nothing

Vicky_W

@ASUTH, thanks for getting back to me. I am sorry to hear the reset did not work. We have a great range of troubleshooting here that should help. Please could you give the steps a try and let me know how you get on? 

Dana Ancheta
Participant
Registered since

Jun 13, 2021

Hello, we have the same issue bro. What can I do with this? There's no light at all too despite charging it fully. I tried to connect to the service but the website is not working.  Does the hardware breaks? I can't figure out why this happened, I just used it a while ago, it suddenly stopped. thank you

Charlotte_G

Hi @Dana Ancheta, thanks for joining the conversation. Sorry that you're also experiencing an issue with the left earbud. 

If you have been through all of the troubleshooting steps listed in the article above, please reach out to local customer support to explore the service options available. You can do this by going to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know if you have any further questions.