DevY
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2021

Re: Bose Sport and QuietComfort Earbuds Firmware - 1.2.7 - January 12th, 2021

The things you guys should fix for the next update

1. Multi-connectivity

2. Time delay between picking up earbuds and audio actually passing through. This is significant in lifting calls auto pickup option. First it connects, then a small sound indicating it is connected and then audio passes through. The delay is significant only when lifting calls.

3. Previous track - Gesture

4. Noise cancelling switch off option. Truly needed. Music when not outside will be fun if noise canceling is turned off too. That would be a blast of a feature. 

• 5. Bose Music app - it just won't connect through the app. Takes an eternity to connect and see the battery life left.

Charlotte_G

@Z Man Ag Hey! Thanks for posting in this discussion. 

Great to hear that you're loving your QC Earbuds. It seems like you're experiencing a very unique issue with the transparency mode. When this happens, are you wearing any items, such as a hat, or anything similar? We'd love to know exactly which steps you take when this happens. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Charlotte_G

@ForteD Hey, sorry to hear that you're experiencing some latency when connected to your PC.

Could you please confirm that you're not connected to the LE Bluetooth profile? You may be connected to both the stereo/A2DP profile and the LE profile. Check the Bluetooth list and remove the LE connection, if applicable.

Let me know the outcome of this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
taylor85
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2021

I dont understand, why the music quality of my old bose sound sport free is much better than the new expensive qc buds 😞 

Where is the bass????

Irish_Viking
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

Agreed - are you adding an adjustable EQ to the Bose Music app for the QC buds for the next app update?  If any of the Bose personnel is reading this, it definitely should be.  It's already available on the NC 700 earphones so, what makes it so difficult to add to the QC buds?  

pantsoftime
Participant
Registered since

Mar 13, 2021

I ended up exchanging a pair of these today because I thought they were broken but it appears a lot of you are having the same issues I am. I was having issues with the sound levels between ears being different and dropping out randomly. I was also told my voice on a call sounded like I was "speaking from inside of a can".

It's too early to know if the new pair has the same issues but they were manufactured on the same date.

Also... the process of switching between devices is horrendous - please fix this or let me connect to multiple devices at once. I thought this was a premium product. 

Irish_Viking
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

Does ANYONE from BOSE read these boards?  Jesus, how many times do the same things have to be asked for over and over again???

Chinky
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

So did it help to exchange them? I'm.having same issues as you but I thought it was an software update that needed?

Chinky
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

And when will next update come? It's been months since last update. The buds needs to be fixed. It's just a shame with these bugs and missing tools when they play so good music!

pgmf2
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2021

A very similar issue has been happening with mine. Ever since the new update (1.2.7), transparency mode doesn't work the same for me anymore. I tend to not use noise cancelling too much since it gives me headaches and usually always keep it in transparency mode which helps me hear my surroundings quite clear. But now ever since the new update , its not as clear anymore and sounds like noise canceling is active to some level which still causes me headaches over long periods of time. Because of this I haven't been using the earbuds as much and really wish I could go back to the old update (1.0.7) where transparency mode always worked great. Now I'm hoping that in the next update this issue will be solved since without this feature, the earbuds aren't reliable for me to use without causing headaches. I use to use them daily and now I'm avoiding them all because of the update. Wish I hadn't installed it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon or I'll have to get rid of them. They were perfect a few weeks ago prior to the update, didn't think I'd ever have any issues until now. Please fix this BOSE.