Highlighted
Muhadel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

Bose Sports Free

Is it possible to place the Bose Sports Free in the Case without charging it

As after finishing my GYM the battery level is 80% and placing the headphones in the case will automatically charge it and this will affect the battery life time

As battery needs to reach 20% to 10% then recharge it and not always charging it when the battery at 80%

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Sports Free

Hi Muhadel, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your query, the case will always charge your headphones when you pop them in the case. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please come back to us! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Muhadel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

Hi Jessie

thanks for your reply, let me ask the question in another way:

i want to maintain the life time span of the battery of the headphones itself 

In general to maintain any battery lifespan it needs not to be charged so frequent and to be charged when the battery level is below 40 or 30%

in my situation this is not happing as after finishing my workout I am placing the headphones every day in the case ( for sake of protecting it)  where the battery level is 80% where the case autmatically charges the headphones this will negatively affect the life span of the headphones life ,on the other hand i can charge the headphones every 4-5 days when the battery reaches 20% or 30% which will reflect positively on the battery life time span 

so my question is 

is there a way to place the headphones in the case without being charged so not to affect negatively the life span of the head phone and in the same time protect them 

thanks in advance 

Hi Muhadel, 

thank you for coming back to me! 

I'm sorry if I was unclear before. The headphones are designed to be charged when they are in the case. The only way to have it not charge is to not align the pins or to keep them out of the case. 

I hope this helps to clean things up for you! If there is anything else I can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O