Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2020

Bose Updater keeps disconnecting when updating Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones

Bose product name

Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones

Country

United States

Firmware Version

Product Version 3.0.4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Updater keeps disconnecting when updating Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by Alastor7

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with your headphones. 

As you're still unable to update the headphones and the red light shows, I recommend seeking service. You can find local details for support here.

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2020

Re: Bose Updater keeps disconnecting when updating Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones

I want to update the firmware but it keeps stopping at 13% it says "lost connection to your product."
I tried again no effect, I tried 5 times with different cables, browser. Now, I can't turn on my Bose. Any suggestions or help I can get? Thanks.

Hey Alastor7,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some difficulties when trying to update your SoundSport headphones.

I would've certainly recommended trying various cables and browsers to ensure the update pushed through successfully. Have you had the chance to try a different computer to push through the update?

When you try to charge the headphones, is it not showing any LEDs to indicate the cable is connected and charging?

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2020

Thanks Sam. I tried another laptop as well, and the update only reaches less than 13% before disconnecting. When plugging in the headphones it only has a solid red light, before automatically turning off/disconnecting after 30 seconds. Thanks for your help.

Author Accepted Answer selected by Alastor7

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with your headphones. 

As you're still unable to update the headphones and the red light shows, I recommend seeking service. You can find local details for support here.

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2020

Very disappointing based on Brand reputation, and still under warranty.