Skev
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Bose connect app

Today I received new soundsport wireless headphones.

i charged them and proceeded to to update them and install.

after completing everything I was required to do, within the app itself I hit the product info button and noticed that only the right earbud serial number was visible and left earbud had not registered. How do I fix this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Bose connect app

Hi Skev,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear this!

Do you have the SoundSport Free headphones? These are two separate earbuds with a charging case?

If you own the SoundSport Wireless headphones you would be correct in only seeing one available serial number. Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Skev
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Yes they are the soundsport free wireless headphones

Hector_B

Thanks for updating us on this Skev. 

So I would recommend starting with performing a reset on the headset by following these steps below: 

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

Please also delete and reinstall the Bose Connect app as you may be experiencing some detection issues with the app. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!