Mblais
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

Bose qc charging case

I’m having an issue connecting the usb c cord to the case. Do I need to use the Bose cord or will any usbc cord work?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Bose qc charging case

Hi Mblais, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting the case, can you please let us know why you are experiencing this issue? 

We recommend that you use the charging cable that came with the headset, as we are unable to guarantee that any other cable can provide you with the correct charging power. 

Please do update us with further information on your issue. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mblais
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

Hello Hector,

Yes. I used the cord supplied with the qc case but now I can no longer insert the connector. I’ve been using a Qi charger for now but would looks the option to use the usb cord when traveling. I appreciate the help and Happy New Year! 

Jeff_G

Thanks for getting back in touch! 

Our USB C ports use the same universal sizing so in theory any cable should work. If you're experiencing difficulties, I recommend checking the port on the case to ensure it's free of debris and is not damaged. 

Should the problem with charging persist, I encourage you to get in touch with the point of sale to seek an exchange, or contact support in your region to discuss spare parts. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!