fracosta0814
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2020

Bose sound sport free - the worse thing than ever I’ve bought

well, I bought my headphone 2 years ago, I used the devices according Bose recommendations , for example I Used my headphones for do exercise , and listen to music , furthermore I answered call. Recently I looked that rubber of my devices started to drop out, I think that is for the material but I don’t know. The only response that received of Bose is that my guarantee end. I disagree with them because I bought Bose because I believed that they will give me high standards of quality(Not only 2 years) , but has been the opposite. I feel me cheated, and To be honest I won’t  buy  Bose again.    

if you want to view the  photos,pls send me a message. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_F

Re: Bose sound sport free - the worse thing than ever I’ve bought

Hi @fracosta0814,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Are you solely having issues with the rubber ear tips used for the headphones? Or were you experiencing any other issues when using them? There is a possibility to get hold of new ear tips for the product, but if you're having difficulties with something else I'll do my best to provide appropriate troubleshooting.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
fracosta0814
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2020

Re: Bose sound sport free - the worse thing than ever I’ve bought

Hi @Sam_F  , 

I uploaded a photos with the problem , because  I think that you refer to other rubber 

look my headphones

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yShxMeSXMaObo4BA5CS1atoHHpMIdxru/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VPbFMvNptcF114OFdfVlxAO8grvmqFJ/view?usp=drivesdk

I looked for support about the repair it , but only I found that the only solution is a change For guarantee (1year) o buy a new pair .