Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 15, 2019

Bose soundsport free left bud does not work

Hi,

My left bud does not work. It has only the white light blinking on the bud. Looks like the left one is out of sync with the Bluetooth connection and not able to find the right buds

I tried to

- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds  >>>> no response

- Update firmware >>>> not success ( error at 55%)

- Drain battery on both earbuds >>>> It does not work

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose soundsport free left bud does not work

Hello WrAcK,

Thank you for messaging the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with connecting your left earbud to your device. 

• Have you ever been able to connect the left earbud successfully?
  • Does this occur across all devices?
  • Are you using the Bose connect app to connect your headphones?

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you and enjoying your headphones once more. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 15, 2019

- I could connect the left earbud successfully for 11 months.

- It occurs on all devices.

- I used to use the Bose connect app to connect the earbud, both earbuds are connected.

But now the left earbud cannot connect to the Bose app. It connects only the right earbud.

Highlighted

Hello WrAck, 

Thanks for getting back to us.

I am so sorry you are having this issue. 

As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.