My left bud does not work. It has only the white light blinking on the bud. Looks like the left one is out of sync with the Bluetooth connection and not able to find the right buds
I tried to
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds >>>> no response
- Update firmware >>>> not success ( error at 55%)
- Drain battery on both earbuds >>>> It does not work
Thank you for messaging the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with connecting your left earbud to your device.
Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you and enjoying your headphones once more.
Tegan M - Community Support
- I could connect the left earbud successfully for 11 months.
- It occurs on all devices.
- I used to use the Bose connect app to connect the earbud, both earbuds are connected.
But now the left earbud cannot connect to the Bose app. It connects only the right earbud.
Thanks for getting back to us.
I am so sorry you are having this issue.
As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.