Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2019

Bose soundsport free left side cutting in/out

Numerous issues with headphones cutting in and out intermittently with iPhone XR using music and podcasts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose soundsport free left side cutting in/out

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tjcostigan10,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with your SoundSport Free earphones. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend clearing the paired devices on the earphones. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you. Once completed, be sure to delete the pairing on the source device so you can pair as a new connection. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend updating the Firmware. Click the LINK HERE on a PC or laptop and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Tjcostigan10,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with your SoundSport Free earphones. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend clearing the paired devices on the earphones. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you. Once completed, be sure to delete the pairing on the source device so you can pair as a new connection. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend updating the Firmware. Click the LINK HERE on a PC or laptop and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2019

This worked for me for approximately one week and now it is cutting out again. Should I just plan on purging the Bluetooth list every week? Seems like there may be other issues

Highlighted

Hi Tjcostigan10,

Thank you for updating me on your issue. 

I'm sorry to hear that this has not resolved your issue. 

Do you experience the same issue if you connect to a different device?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O