Dimis747
Participant
Registered since

Nov 8, 2020

Bose soundsport free wireless headphones wall charger LOST

I lost my wall charger some days ago. How can I replace it? I would like to get an authentic one only.

My earphones are the soundsport free wireless and got them from Atlanta, Georgia but I live in Greece.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose soundsport free wireless headphones wall charger LOST

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dimis747

Hi Dimis747,

Not to worry, we will happily point you in the right direction towards a new charging cable!

You'll require a USB - Micro USB cable, If you can reach out to your local technical support team HERE. An agent will be able to get an order set up for you.

Any further questions do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dimis747

Hi Dimis747,

Not to worry, we will happily point you in the right direction towards a new charging cable!

You'll require a USB - Micro USB cable, If you can reach out to your local technical support team HERE. An agent will be able to get an order set up for you.

Any further questions do let us know!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Bessie
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

Hello.. I lost my charger case for my bose free soundsport. Where can I purchase the charger pls? Or is it covered by limited warranty? Thanks.

Hector_B

Hey Bessie, 

Thanks for reaching posting onto the Community. 

This isn't something that can be purchased via our website, you will need to contact our support team in your region via the Contact Us page here.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!