Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

Bose soundsport in ear ear headphones are not recharging fully

I am based in NZ and purchased my headphones in Hawaii in 2019. They will not fully recharge. Often itr will show a green light as charged but when i put them on they are only partly charged. Today 30%

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bose soundsport in ear ear headphones are not recharging fully

Hello Bully7, 

I am sorry to hear that your SoundSport headphones do not appear to be charging. I would love to do what I can to help you with this. 😊

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what SoundSport product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Do let us know so we can assist you with some troubleshooting.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

I have a problem with mine and my wife’s headphones not fully charging.  We keep them plugged in overnight and then when we take them off the charge they are only 90%.  Please let me know what the fix is for this.  Thank you for your time.

Wes and Kelly Garner

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

I purchased my soundsport headphones in Jan 2020 and am experiencing the same issue. Will only charge to 90%. My product is registered.

Purchased in Australia.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey all,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with powering your headsets. As noted above by Tegan, we'll need to know what product you physically own to provide you with the most accurate support. 

If you have the SoundSport Wireless headphones, you'll find a thread HERE with all relevant troubleshooting. If troubleshooting fails, please reach out directly to support in your region. 

If you have the SoundSport Free wireless headphones, please let us know, and any additional information and context of the issues you're experiencing, inclusive of any troubleshooting you may have already attempted. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

The product is Soundsport wireless.

I've updated the software this morning and have charged to 100%. I'll monitor over the next few days to see if I get a consistent result.

Thanks,

Morgan