Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2018

Bose soundsport power button broken and rubber peeling

I have Bose Soundsport Wireless and it's out of warrenty but power button is broken and the rubber covering it is peeling off. Now i don't know what to do?Would Bose replace it or not?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2018

Re: Bose soundsport power button broken and rubber peeling

By the way this were my replaced one the one i used before also had power button issue.I think Bose

needs to do something about it.

Highlighted

Hello Hp007, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry that the casing of your SoundSport headphones appears to be disconnecting. 

In this instance, I would recommend that you reach out to your regions Bose product support team where an agent will be able to advise you further with this issue.  Our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

If you have any further questions please let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Same issue as of last night...curious to the resolution proposal...is Bose fixing or do we have to buy new?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2020

Same issue, about 16 months since purchase and rubber on buttons of both earpieces broke and rubber is peeling off.

It is quite stunning and dissapointing to see such terrible quality. It is retailed for USD300 here in Taiwan!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2020

Same issue and has occurred in 12 months of purchase, with warranty timeline just crossing by 12 days. Very disappointed about the quality of the power button rubber component. Have raised a email through the local country Contact link as I was not successful in reaching the customer care number. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Bose Earphones are **bleep** good. But the material is **bleep** bad. I too have an earphone with this problem. Raised a ticket with their contact us and no response at all. 

Their call centre always says you are at queue 5.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

Is there any support for this? The earphone is just two year old. 18k for two year is too much to spend

Highlighted

Hi prasams,

Thanks for reaching out. Please reach out to your local product support team for assistance, an agent will happily get this resolved for you. '

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2020

I did wrote to support from their page. Received an email after three days asking me to call 1800-102-2673. Called this no and had to wait for 45 minutes in queue. After that the call got disconnected 😞