Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 19, 2019

Bose soundsport wired mic does not work

Hi, 

I just got the new wired soundsport and the mic does not work at all. People on the other side are not able to hear me one bit. I tried connecting it to the laptop and also my phone, but nothing works .

How do I rectify this? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Bose soundsport wired mic does not work

Hi Vishnu1234, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sad to hear that you are having issues with your headphones mic and would love to assist you with this. 

Can you please confirm which SoundSport headphones you have? If you could attach an image or any other information this would be very helpful! 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 19, 2019

my headphone is the soundsport charcoal balck in ear headphones for Android .

Highlighted

Hi Vishnu1234, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

Can you please confirm if the headphones End/Answer button works correctly? Also have you attempted multiple calls or just the one? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 19, 2019

I tried for multiple calls ! 

Even after pressing the buttons, there seems to be no response 

Highlighted

Hi Vishnu1234, 

Thanks for making me aware of this! 

As the End/Answer button does not work, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B