Nick33
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Bose soundsport wireless headphones washed and no longer work

I washed my Bose Soundsport headphones and they no longer work.  Is there any way to get them to work after being water damaged?  I cannot seem to find the correct Serial # Bose is looking for but I have my receipt. There doesn't seem to be a way to get any customer service help without the serial number.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose soundsport wireless headphones washed and no longer work

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nick33

Hi Nick, 

I am sorry to hear this!

Your headphones 4 Digit serial number is located on the Left ear tip, next to the 'L'. You will need to remove the tip to see this. 

If you reach out to your local support, they will be able to resolve this for you.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nick33

Hi Nick, 

I am sorry to hear this!

Your headphones 4 Digit serial number is located on the Left ear tip, next to the 'L'. You will need to remove the tip to see this. 

If you reach out to your local support, they will be able to resolve this for you.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Nick33
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Thank you! I was able to locate the model number and complete the product information to exchange my soundsports. Amazing service and very easy! Thank you again!