sh1406
Participant
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

Bose sport open Earbuds - Running

Hello,

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/earbuds/sport-open-earbuds.html#v=sport_open_earbuds_...

I’ve been informed lately about this new product and i would like to verify about a fact which was very annoying with other in ear products, WHEN RUNNING.

I am referring to all those products that you plug the device like a cork (i don’t exactly know the formal name for it), not the ones that are like a button.

With these which are plugged like a cork, when running, you can hear the banging of your feet on the ground. I stopped using these and switched back to the ones which are like a button, since i did not find a button like earphone with bluetooth.

Can someone confirm, after he/she USED them that this specific problem does not exist with this specific new approach.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Liam_G

Re: Bose sport open Earbuds - Running

Hello SH1406, thank you for reaching out. I'll be happy to help you. 

As the open earbuds don't go into your ear canal, they have been designed to rest on your ear, they will not block your hearing allowing you to hear your surroundings and your music clearly.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and we can assist further. 

Look forward to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
CooloutAC
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2021

Re: Bose sport open Earbuds - Running

I can confirm they don't have that issue.