annasardm
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Bose wireless ear buds disconnecting from my phone

Hi,

I recently bought my wireless earbuds (https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B0748G1QLP?ref=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image). I tried the with a couple of devices (a phone an a speaker) and had no issues, but recently I connected them to another phone (a pixel 5) and they connect but after a while it says the signal has been lost (despite having signal and strong bluetooth connection). The connection comes and goes randomly.

What could I do?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Re: Bose wireless ear buds disconnecting from my phone

Hey @annasardm,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the Bluetooth connection on your headphones - this isn't normal behavior. Are the headphones still connecting to your other devices without an issue?

What I'd recommend is to reset the headphones as shown HERE, and to also clear the pairing list of the headphones by following the steps shown HERE. Afterward, try re-connecting and let me know if you notice any improvement!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
annasardm
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Hi, 

Thank you so much! I tried clearing the device from the pairing list but had similar issues after pairing the devices again 😞

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Jeff_G

Since this issue occurred, have you tried restarting the phone? Have you also checked for firmware updates for the phone?

You can also check for firmware updates for the headphones by visiting this link on a pc.

Thanks,

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!