Mount.Andrew
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2021

Brand new Soundsport Free not turning on at all and i just opened the box

Dear Bose,

I got a Soundsport Free for Christmas as a gift. Last week I opened it and it's not turning on. The charging case shows fully charged. But when I put it in the charger case the white light blinks 2 and after lighting. When I remove the earbuds from the case they not turning on. The lights on the earbuds are not blinking, no lighting, no light at all. Do you have any idea what can I do?

Sincerely,

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Re: Brand new Soundsport Free not turning on at all and i just opened the box

Hey Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty using your SoundSport headphones, but I'd be happy to help.

Firstly, does there look to be any damage on the headphones or the case connections when the headphones charge, that could be causing an issue? Have you not been able to turn the headphones on once since getting them?

I'd recommend that you try a product reset, and then also update the product firmware, to see if thing brings a response from the headphones. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mount.Andrew
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2021

Hey Sam,

no damage at all, I opened the box myself it was brand new. I can't turn them on since I opened them. I can't do the reset and the update because just the case working and the earbuds not communicating.

Do you have any other idea what can I do?

Thanks

Andrew

Keith_L

Thanks for letting us know that Mount.Andrew!

As the earbuds don't seem to be turning on at all, and are not showing any LED response when you try and use them, I would recommend out to your local support team at this point to discuss the service options, as they will be able to help you with this further. You can find the contact information for your local support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!