Jul 17, 2019

Can I send my soundsports to Bose for repair

My sons sound sports went through the washer can they be repaired 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I send my soundsports to Bose for repair

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Mojojojo1961, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that your son's headphones have had this issue. 

We don't repair headphones, however we do offer exchanges depending on warranty and other factors. I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can I send my soundsports to Bose for repair

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Mojojojo1961, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that your son's headphones have had this issue. 

We don't repair headphones, however we do offer exchanges depending on warranty and other factors. I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

View solution in original post