I have either misplaced my Soundsport Free earbuds or they've been stolen. I went to my Bose Connect app and tried to use the Find My Buds option and it seemed to find them right away at my location, but before I could get them to make a sound, I accidentally toggled the Enable Find My Buds to the off position. Once I turned it back on it no longer was able to locate my buds and I read that is has to be enabled before they're lost. Is it too late? It WAS enabled before they were lost, but once I turned it off and back on, it seems to have lost all information. Can I get it back?
Okay, good news is I found the buds. And knowing how easily they can get misplaced, I wanted to re-enable the Find My Buds option. But all it will tell me now when I toggle it to the 'on' position is, "No products available." How do I get it to reset before the next time I lose them?
Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community,
I'm glad to hear you were able to locate your lost SoundSport Free headphones.
With regard to Find My Buds, I would recommend the following:
1. Reset the product
- Place your earbuds in the charging case
- Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
- Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
- Remove your earbuds from the case.
2. Ensure 'Location Services' is enabled for the Bose Connect app. This can be found in the privacy settings on your phone's settings. Alternatively, you can uninstall/reinstall the app.
I hope this helps.
Jeff G - Community Support