Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Can't hear sound on youtube or on the Net

My Bose Soundsport headphones are paired and connected to my Windows 10 laptop, Windows says "Connected voice, music". When using my Bose Soundsport with apps such as Zoom on my laptop, I can hear and speak with the headphones, no issues. However, I can't hear voice, for example, when watching youtube, Netlfix or a video on the Net thru' Mozilla, Chrome or Edge! It's annoying!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Can't hear sound on youtube or on the Net

Hello gsquare, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. This is a very strange issue and not something I have seen before. 

Can you please confirm if it is just the voice aspect of the audio or all audio? I would also like to know if this issue only happens with the Windows 10 PC or with all devices? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with further information on this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Hello Hector:

I'm not encountering the problem on my Andorid phone.
On my Windows-10 ASUS laptop, I don't encounter the problem with Zoom.

I don't hear any sound through the Bose headset when watching Youtube video, Netflix or any video content on the Net or watch any .MP4 file!

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming. This is certainly strange. 

Are your earphones up to date? You can check this by heading over to the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!