Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

Cannot powerup bluetooh on soundsport free

I bought this a year ago. Tested n left unused in the cupboard. After charing. Unable to powerup the Bluetooth. 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Cannot powerup bluetooh on soundsport free

Hello Garentoh, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that your headphones do not appear to be powering up. 

Do any LED's show up on your headphones when you power these on? If so, what do they state and what is their color?

Are there also any visible LED's showing when you connect the headphones to the case to charge?

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

No light on ear bugs. When put into the box the colour of the light is white colour. Bought during the launch . I tried once to test if is working . After that kept In the box. Now i

took out to use . No blinking light on ears bugs

Highlighted

Hey Garentoh, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. Let's attempt some troubleshooting steps that should resolve this for you. 

I would recommend that we start with ensuring that the headphones are up to date, we can do this by connecting them to a PC via the USB charging cable that came with the headset. Once the earbuds are in the case and connected to the computer we want to head to our online updater, then follow the onscreen instructions to perform the update. 

The next step I would recommend is to reset the headphones by following these steps below: 

• Turn the headset off and place the headphones in the charging case, then wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

If any other users have had or resolved a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

Still cannot work . I can search my bug . There is sound . The blue tooth just cannot be activated . I have not even used it n it is damaged . 

Highlighted

Hi Garentoh, 

Thanks for confirming this, I am very sorry to hear this persists. 

What I would recommend at this point is that you reach out to your local support for further assistance. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here will happily assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

I bought in usa. I m back in singapore . Is spore support team

able to

help me.

Highlighted

Hello Garentoh, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

All Bose products come with a global warranty. Your local team will be able to discuss which options you have available to you at this time. 

You can speak with the team in Singapore HERE

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2020

I tried calling spore. They told me my warranty is over . As i

havr purchSe the set in usa . They cannot help me. Able to advice me on the alternative . Is very hard for me to send back to usa .  Since then I have bought another pc of Bose . But I need to get this unused PCs fix.please help me.

Highlighted

Hi Garentoh, 

Thank you for coming back to us!

Due to the nature of the community, we are more than happy to offer you some troubleshooting for products. However, when it comes to service, we cannot assist through this profile. Therefore, we encourage you to reach back out to your local technical support team. 

I'm sorry we could not assist you further. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O