Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Charging Case isn’t working

I got my Bose Sound Sport free last year (It’s been a few weeks lesser than a year). Since past few weeks my charging case isn’t charging the earphones. The case remains fully charged but earphones don’t get charged at all. It only charges if the charging case is plugged into a charger but charging stops as soon as I remove the charging cable. 

I have the latest version of the Bose Connect App and that’s not helping either. Please provide a suitable solution ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Charging Case isn’t working

Hey MehulB, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! I'd love to assist you with this charging case issue you are having. 

Let's start with performing a reset on the charging case and earbuds by following these steps below:

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

I would also recommend that we ensure that the headset is up to date with the latest software. To do this please connect the headset to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable, once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Re: Charging Case isn’t working

@Hector_B wrote:

Hey Upsers

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! I'd love to assist you with this charging case issue you are having. 

Let's start with performing a reset on the charging case and earbuds by following these steps below:

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

I would also recommend that we ensure that the headset is up to date with the latest software. To do this please connect the headset to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable, once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Your blog is simply amazing, congratulations on your great work!